Bondarevo village,

Khakassya republic


   

Click to enlarge the detailed map below showing the
village of Bondarevo. Before 1958 is was named
Iudino "Jew-town." The original village is on the 
north side. Sos creek runs from south, turns to the west.

CLICK to ENLARGE

Google Earth map, Wikimapia.org  Better image at Yandex maps
  Click for MAP
 
Photos around Bondarevo, Panoramio, Google Maps.
CLICK to ENLARGE
CLICK to ENLARGE
CLICK to ENLARGE
CLICK to ENLARGE
"Welcome to Bondarevo"
Large sign Small sign
Garden, well, shack
Wagon
CLICK to ENLARGE
Sos river bridge, entering village from west going east.

Subbotniki in Siberia
Subboniki.net